Kansaijin Kai is the group of the people who came from Kansai area in Japan in Switzerland.
We organise small event one or two times a year targeting from baby to mother of member from Japan or even more to welcome!
How Kansaijin are?
- “Kansai dialect” that can’t be hidden after speaking.
- “Kansai dialect” that can be absolutely understood by reading the numbers.
- “Kansai dialect,” which is allowed to speak honestly and very direct.
- “Kansai people” are you will never know how far they are serious and how far they are joking.
- “Kansai people” who use a banana instead of a phone.
- Once you become friends, you become a family member of “Kansai people.”
Original T-Shirt of the Swiss KansaiJin-Kai
This is a dream collaboration between the real model and the T-Shirt of the KansaiJin-Kai Musume.
The model of the well-known KansaiJin-Kai girl, who is featured on flyers and social media of the Kansai Swiss Association, is Mrs. Satomi Wilen. This time, we asked her to collaborate with the T-Shirt!
Mrs. Satomi is also renowned as a great cooking instructor and hosts cooking classes. The T-Shirts will be available for sale at events. For those who cannot attend the event in person, we will later announce the purchasing options!
Photography Patrick Wilen