Kansaijin Kai is the group of the people who came from Kansai area in Japan in Switzerland.
We organise small event one or two times a year targeting from baby to mother of member from Japan or even more to welcome!
How Kansaijin are?
- “Kansai dialect” that can’t be hidden after speaking.
- “Kansai dialect” that can be absolutely understood by reading the numbers.
- “Kansai dialect,” which is allowed to speak honestly and very direct.
- “Kansai people” are you will never know how far they are serious and how far they are joking.
- “Kansai people” who use a banana instead of a phone.
- Once you become friends, you become a family member of “Kansai people.”